IP with each level up?

Each time I level up, the corresponding message mentions that I am receiving an IP amount for the level up. But, unless I’m missing something, IP points don’t seem to figure into this iteration.

It seems like leveling up should receive some sort of bonus, though. Is there some way to work that into the game, so each level-up confers a bonus that helps in improving certificate skills?

Cheers, y’all!
5hortpants

Hi Shortpants.

Each time I level up, the corresponding message mentions that I am receiving an IP amount for the level up. But, unless I’m missing something, IP points don’t seem to figure into this iteration. >

At this time IP has no use in PT. But there are plans for its use and so it has been written into the code already so players can start accumulating it from day 1 onward , This whey when Its uses are reviled down the track we all will have a bunch of it ready to play with :smile:

It seems like leveling up should receive some sort of bonus, though. Is there some way to work that into the game, so each level-up confers a bonus that helps in improving certificate skills?>

Cert skills are ment to be time based and thus this means that players do have to work to actually get anywhere… So i doubt that there will be any bonuses offered for leveling up.

I suspect before long we will create a Bio Page that displays these types of stats. But we had to wait till we had enough to create one.

As per @Droffy stated, we have designed to use the IP points to enable you to purchase in game upgrades along side Store bough upgrades. This however is a post for another day. :smile:

We are stacking those points you are collecting and when we add a bio page you will be able to go ‘oohh and arhhh’ at them :slight_smile:

Coops

I always thought that IP would be used to purchase certain types of special certificates in the game, and depending on how I read Coops reply that could still be the case,m however even if I’m wrong it sounds like its been covered.