Update for January

I thought I would drop a quick post here in the forums to give you all an update on what has been happening for the last few weeks, as I am sure you have noticed we have been a little quiet, and updates/additions have not been landing quite as regularly as they have over the last few months.

Contrary to some suggestions, we have not been sitting on a beach sipping Daiquiris :stuck_out_tongue:

We have been working hard on some major architecture changes that were required to bring combat to the game, and as a bonus, these changes will bring some major improvements to the mining interface, and a brand new map.

We are getting closer to bringing these changes to live, so you will be seeing a new map, and improved mining very soon, then combat will follow a short while later.

Once these are released we can then get back to the development roadmap, and start bringing lots of new and improved features to the game.

We would like to thank you all for your patience over the last few weeks, and we look forward to bringing some nice new toys for you in the very near future :smile:

1 Like