I started a company in Transporter Tycoon a couple of days ago. A few things I've noticed.
1) It was very hard to find a link to the game. I Goggle searched the name, but only came up with Transport Tycoon, a different game. I finally found a link to the game in the D.G.S. Official Store in the Our Games section. I also found a link in these forums.
2) It's not clear to me what the Cartels are good for. All the Cartels seem to have 1 member, except the first one which has 86. I haven't joined a Cartel, I'm holding out to understand the benfit.
3) The Leaderboard seems to max out at 10 players, even if I select a higher number. Is that the current total active player base?
4) There seems to be an outragous number of incidents on every trip. My drivers speed, take shortcuts, hit dogs, run into other trucks, run away from the police, and get a flat tire on every single trip. I also noticed that it's far better to ignore all those messages, and just come back after an hour or so, because then there will only be one incident. Is that a bug?
5) It's also far better to sell you truck, than is to leave it without a driver. It will get vandalized regularly, and the repair cost is higher than the loss you take for selling it outright.
6) I don't think the voting thing is working. I've clicked through the screens, but only get blank pages. I seem to get voting credit despite that however.
7) Is there a different forum for this game somewhere? The game has been around for nearly 10 years, surely there is more discussion than what is available to read here.