Adding skill training info to the character select menu

Just wondering if it would be possible to display what skill you characters are training / or not training as the base may be to the character info when viewing each character from the character select menu. Would save having to load each character to check on what they are up to. Just a thought sirs :smile:

Your wish is my command… (Well, within reason :stuck_out_tongue:)

On the character select screen, if you have a character with active skill training, a small book icon will appear in the bottom right of the avatar image. If you hover over this it will show you the skill that character is training.

If your character is not training, NO icon will appear…

Simples!

1 Like

I LOVE the new notification. I noticed it while switching between toons, and it was exactly the information I’ve been switching back and forth to find.

Not to nit-pick, but a count-down counter on the little book icon would just be icing on the cake.

Cheers!
5hortpants

Today I have rolled out a new change to the skill training information on the character select screen. This should make it easier to see what you have training, and how long it has to go at a glance. You will now see something like this:

Let me know if you have any issues with this new display…

2 Likes