Introduce yourself

Hi all, this is a first for me. I have been playing for yrs in clones of ogame or 2moons. I love the fact the players are keen to help out and reading the foums also love that the game is constantly being improved. Safe flying
In Your Dreams…

1 Like

Hello i am new to the game but its very good thank you.I am Sara from the uk.

1 Like

Hi all, I found the game through a google search. Some other space mmo games I have played are Mankind and Eve online.

Canis_Major

1 Like

Well I’ll just say I prefer to go by KizuOrama, not going to use my real name here ever. I found Project Terran though my brother’s who play Core Exile.

1 Like

Hello,

Found the game after a bit of “Search Engining™” (Binging? Googling? Yahooing? Dogpiling? Altavisting?)

Can use only a browser (working on a ship at sea atm) and after feeling a need for some Eve Online or similar player-based-economy games, found this one and will give it a go.

Stay safe, space pilots! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi all,

I like to spend some of my free time playing Sci-Fi games and I found this game through the web search. Project Terran attracted my attention because it is not a “frenzy game”. I hope to have good time playing it and interacting with the community.

Best regards,

Tumer

1 Like

Hi there!,
Perturbo here, found the game on Top Free Space Games | Browser Based Online Game Directory list

1 Like

Howdy folks,

found this one from an ad on Browsermmorpg (so they really DO work)
over from CE – handle there is ‘Deathsgate’ and been playing awhile in the Core
my name is an amalgam of two others I play under, online and off :grin:

thanks for the fuel,
BSW

1 Like

Hello
New here
found this game thru core exiles

1 Like

Rinvor here. Long time player of CE and looking forward to playing Project Terran.

1 Like

I am a fan of MedievalEurope.eu, Hyperiums and High Descent. I found PT through one of the MMORPG voting sites.

1 Like

On PT I find the mining a bit slow and tedious. Would rather put the mining on autopilot and come back later. Likewise with the combat.

Autopilot would not work for either combat or mining, certainly not in the lower law level areas, as you would likely return to find your ship destroyed.

The initial systems are mostly safe, the lower you get in law level the more dangerous it gets, to the point where you will require help from other players.

Hello, Captain Geistware here from CE. Find this from an errant message on the CE Discord Channel. Really like the game and will be playing here for a while!

1 Like

Hello all. I found PT through a link on the CE website. I like this style of game because while there is competition, there isn’t the intense competition of PvP games, which tends to keep toxic communities from forming. I have only been playing a few days, but I am glad to see there is a helpful and active community.

I have done some alpha and beta testing over the years, so I look forward to contributing to the game.

1 Like

Bonjour ladies and gentlemen!

1 Like

Hello all Play lots of games over the years. Read about this so going to give a run and see what it leads to

1 Like

Hi…
I’m Budi …newbie in this game
I already play this game for almost a month and I like it so much
Found this game by making vote from Top Free Space Games | Browser Based Online Game Directory

1 Like

Hi everyone

I am a long time CE player (moonblade).
It is a fresh challenge to start PT and also quite humbling. My cargo space went from 2500 in CE to 30 in PT. Ouch !

1 Like

Welcome Hansolo! See you on the chat in case of questions.